Different leagues play at different times/days... Coed B is the most popular and exists on Tuesday or Wednesday at 6 or 7pm. Coed C exists on Tuesday or Wednesday but only at 6pm. Coed A only exists at 7pm on Tuesdays. We are NOT having the Elite league in 2022.
This is the way I would explain the differences in our leagues
Coed C frequently gets the ball over the net
Coed B consistently gets the ball over the net
Coed A effectively gets the ball over the net with bumps, sets and spikes
· THIS IS AN ADULT LEAGUE AND ALL PLAYERS MUST BE 18 OR OLDER
· ONLY PLAYERS THAT HAVE SIGNED & SUBMITTED A CONSENT FORM ARE PERMITTED TO PLAY
· HAVING UNAUTHORIZED PLAYERS ON THE COURT WILL RESULT IN A MATCH LOSS
· PLAYERS MUST BE IN THEIR PROPER ROTATION SPOT WHEN THE BALL IS SERVED, ONCE THE BALL IS SERVED PLAYERS MAY MOVE TO ANY POSITION ON THE COURT
· WE DO NOT HAVE A DESIGNATED FRONT/BACK LINE, PLAYERS CAN SPIKE FROM ANY COURT POSITION
· TEAM RECEIVING THE SERVE MAY NOT CONTACT SERVICE BALL UNTIL IT IS ON IT’S DESCENTON YOUR SIDE OF THE NET
· CONTACT WITH THE NET IS NOT PERMITTED
· CONTACTING THE BALL WITH YOUR PALMS UP WHEN YOUR HANDS ARE BELOW THE WAIST IS NOT PERMITTED
· THIS IS A 6 ON 6 COED LEAGUE. ALL TEAMS MUST HAVE MINIMUM OF 2 MALES AND 2 FEMALES ON THE COURT AT ALL TIMES
· RALLY SCORING, FIRST TWO GAMES TO 21 (WIN BY 2)… THIRD GAME (IF NEEDED) IS TO 15 (NOT WINNING BY 2)
· 15 MINUTE MATCH FORFEIT RULE. 6 AUTHORIZED TEAM MEMBERS MUST BE ON THE COURT BY 6:15/7:15
· PLEASE HAVE A PRE-MATCH CHAT WITH YOUR OPPONENTS TO DISCUSS ANY RULES AND START THE MATCH WITH A POSITIVE/FRIENDLY GREETING.
. PLEASE CLEARLY CALL OUT THE SCORE BEFORE EACH SERVE. IF THERE IS A DISCREPANCY, DO NOT CONTINUE PLAY UNTIL IT IS RESOLVED.
DURING ANY WEATHER RELATED DELAYS... .PLEASE STAY OFF THE BEACH FOR YOUR OWN SAFETY
This year, 2022, the only way to make changes to your roster is by email. The email must be sent BEFORE 5pm, JULY 30th..... ID's will be checked randomly before and during the playoffs. Some of you sweet, innocent Captains actually bring in RINGERS for the playoffs.... This is recreational Beach Volleyball, don't embarrass yourself and risk expulsion from the league... Just have fun.