2014 GEE GEE'S SUMMER VOLLEYBALL LEAGUE 2014
(the wider, newly replenished) MAIN BEACH, MANASQUAN
VOLLEYBALL WEATHER CANCELLATION INFO
PLEASE CHECK THIS SITE FOR VBALL CANCELLATIONS
NEW EMAIL : firstname.lastname@example.org
a few things....
1. many players bring their children to watch them play, that being said.... WATCH YOUR LANGUAGE ON THE COURT, PLEASE
2. playoffs are coming, next year we will revamp the
COED-B playoff system to allow more teams into the playoffs
3. there are rocks and debris on many areas on the beach, we have spoken to the manasquan beach crew and they are trying to improve the conditions.
4. i can NOT control the wind, stop crying about it... LOL
5. familiarize yourself with the rules regarding total # of players that must be on the court and # of males/females needed on the court in the COED leagues.
6. speak to your opponents captain before the game starts to agree on rules and possible forfeit for infractions regarding
# of players, etc...
the weather has been cooperating so far.
lets hope it keeps up folks
CONTACT WITH THE NET IS A FOUL.
YOU CAN NOT BREAK THE PLANE,
UNDER THE NET EITHER.
IT WILL COST YOU THE POINT.
NEW EMAIL ADDRESS.... --> email@example.com
we cant have our setup crew on the beach during thunder/lightning
CONGRATULATIONS TO ALL DIVISION WINNERS FROM LAST SEASON!!